How to Get AdSense Account Approved for Blogspot with Little hot Trick 2019

AdSense approval tricks

How to Get AdSense Account Approved for Blogspot with Little Trick

Google AdSense is the world largest advertising company and most of blogger join Google AdSense to earn revenue with the help of website. But many person faces some problems in approval process of Google AdSense due to its strict policies of approval and partnership. 

AdSense work on cost per click to share his revenue with website owners.  Google AdSense share 68% of total ads revenue to website owners.
Some people say that you have six months old blog website to get AdSense approval and earn money but always this statement is not truth  I am also get AdSense approval on only a month old blogger based website. 

Top AdSense approval tricks for blog

• Buy a custom top level domain for your website for example: - .net,  .in , .Com

• Add pages like contacts us ,  About us, privacy policy and Disclaimer

• Use a professional and a clean blog template
•Ensure that you have 20-25 well written blog post
•Ensure that you don't use copyright image
Download image from www.pexel.com
•Ensure your website look attractive and simple to use and user shouldn't face any problem


You may also Read this




Post a Comment

17 Comments

AFTAB said…
Bhai ap kon sa theam use karte hai plz reply me
Pushpanjay Raj said…
Bhai you can download from here
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Mfnqe2OZEw00cz8TYOUZ78POaaX1tAxP/view?usp=drivesdk
AFTAB said…
Bhai aisa theam Wordpress me intall kar sakte hai please reply me
AFTAB said…
i like your post and themes .please muje v batao bhai kaha se downlode karu .my wahtsap no +919798309197
Pushpanjay Raj said…
Thanks You Mr. Aftab
Pushpanjay Raj said…
Ok I shall contact you
TCA said…
Hey Pushpanjay, my adsense account is not getting approved, wil u please help me?? www.tcalive.in
Pushpanjay Raj said…
Good bro if you want approved AdSense then contact me
Pushpanjay Raj said…
First☝ write quality post use non copyrighted images and create pages like privacy policy and contact us, about us, disclaimer
Then after Go to AdSense and sign up and add your URL and copy given HTML code and paste in your Head tag 🔖 of your website HTML
Jay said…
Good information bro I need your help how I can contact you ?
Pushpanjay Raj said…
You can contact me
Unknown said…
hii pushpanjay raj i am big fan of you
Admin said…
I benefited from studying this article. Because my AdSense is Approved.